I have a Flare S3 phone and as I remember I still don't have a tutorial to hard reset this phone. Just check out the tutorial below.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Cherry Mobile Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button (for about 10 seconds). Keep pressing and holding until the phone power up and until you enter in Android System Recovery.
3. Select wipe data / factory reset. To navigate press the VOLUME ROCKER, to confirm your selection PRESS VOLUME UP
4. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a