This rare tablet just landed in my workplace. It is the 3Q RC9716B. This tutorial is to hard reset your 3Q RC9716B tablet. This tablet has a rockchip chipset.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your tablet will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in 3Q Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your tablet
2. Press and Hold Volume Down + VOLUME UP + MENU+ Power Button simultaneously, release the power button when the tablet power up
3.An Android with exclamation mark will appear.
4. Press Power Button + Volume UP to enter Android System Recovery 5. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press Power button to confirm your selection.
5. Reboot your tablet
Note: If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.