A colossal phone it is, the MyPhone RIO drop by in my workstation, and made a tutorial in Hard Resetting your MyPhone RIO.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in MyPhone Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN+ Power button simultaneously. Press VOLUME UP go to RECOVERY MODE
3. Press Power Button to activate Android System Recovery
4. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the MENU Key to confirm the selection.
5. Reboot your phone.
Note: If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.