Check out this new tutorial for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (i8190). This will remove pattern lock, gmail account, and password in your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Samsung Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold Volume UP + Home Button + Power Button simultaneously
3. Release the buttons when you see the Samsung Galaxy Logo
4. Android System Recovery should appear
5. Select wipe / factory reset, to navigate press the Volume Rocker, to select press Power Button
6. Reboot your phone.
Note: If Power Button did not work in selecting in Android System Reocvery, use HOME Button. If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.