Just Another Gadget Blog

Breaking

Friday, October 31, 2014

Hard Reset your O+ 8.3 Android and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account

Another tutorial for O+ brand, and this time it is for the O+ 8.3. I also have the stock rom for this phone. So just check out my blog post is you need to reflash your phone.



Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:

1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in O+ Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)


NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.

To hard reset:

1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold first the POWER Button and then immediately Press and HOLD VOLUME UP until you see the Android Robot.
3. Press the HOME Button to activate Android System Recovery
4. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the Option Capacitive Button or Sensor(Third Capacitive Button or Sensor) to confirm your selection
5. Reboot your phone.

Note:
If  performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.



I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.

6 comments:

  1. Did a hard reset on O+ 360 Alpha after it refused to accept the correct PIN. Hard reset was successful but phone continues to ask for the PIN?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what kind of pin? privacy protection password?

      Delete
    2. sir i cant hard reset my phone please teach me the clear instructions for o+ 360 thanks for hard reset

      Delete
  2. Yes. It firsts asks for thr PIN then says it is wrong and asks for privacy protectiin password.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh i see, you need to reflash the firmware of your phone. I have the firmware here in my blog. But im not really sure if its gonna work. I haven't tested it yet. I just backed it up on a working phone.

      Anyway maybe that should give you idea what do.

      Delete
  3. Its not working to my phone. O+ 8.97 please help. I forgot my pin so that i cant access my phone. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

Pages