The tutorial is for MyPhone Rio Craze. Check out the tutorial below.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in MyPhone Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN + Power button. Keep pressing the button until a menu will appear. Press VOLUME UP to enter in Android System Recovery
3. Android System Recovery will appear.
3. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the MENU Key (left capacitive key) to confirm your selection
4. Reboot your phone.
Reference Video in Hard Resetting your phone
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a