Hey i got a new tutorial and this one is for Firefly S60 v4, it is the kitkat version of this phone. If I can still remember there is a gingerbread version of this phone so doing this method in lower version of this phone might not work.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Firefly Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button. Keep pressing and holding until the phone power up and until you a boot menu to appear.
3. Select Recovery Mode, To navigate press VOLUME UP to confirm your selection Press VOLUME DOWN.
4.Press Power Button to activate Android System Recovery.
5. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press VOLUME UP to confirm your selection
6. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a