This tutorial is to hard reset your Asus Fonepad K004. Check out the tutorial below :)
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Asus Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your tablet.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button. Keep pressing and holding until the phone power up and until you see "No USB Cable connected".
3. Press VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN simultaneously to reveal the recovery mode. Keep pressing, sometimes it takes 4 times until it goes through the recovery mode.
4. Select FACTORY RESET, press Volume rocker to navigate and press POWER Button to confirm your selection
5. Reboot your phone..
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.