Just Another Gadget Blog

Breaking

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite S6790 and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account

Hey,

Let me write again a tutorial on a Samsung device. And this one is for Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite S6790.



Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:

1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Samsung Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)


NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.


To hard reset:

1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + HOME Button + Power button. Keep pressing and holding until the phone power up, release only the power button when it power up and wait until you enter in Android System Recovery.

3. Select wipe data / factory reset. To navigate press the VOLUME ROCKER, to confirm your selection PRESS POWER Button
4. Reboot your phone.

Note:
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.


I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a
comment.

7 comments:

  1. Muhammad Sajid RasheedJune 27, 2015 at 4:39 AM

    I rooted my device which is samsung s6790. I mistakenly froze some apps after that mobile is not restarting. I tried to hard reset but that does not work either. what should i do??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muhammad Sajid RasheedJune 27, 2015 at 6:09 PM

    how ?? please gimme some appropriate link! pleaseeeeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have the firmware I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have forgotten my mobicel vivo partten when m trying to hard reset it it shows green thing and it's written eno command.please help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is another way to unlock pattern lock for Samsung Galaxy phones, and no data loss
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw4ueft-t_I

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article will introduce you how to completely delete files from your Samsung Galaxy mobile phone with the best Samsung Data Eraser program.

    ReplyDelete

Pages