This tutorial is for Cherry Mobile Fusion Fire. Hope this will help your fix your tablet :)
Hard resetting / factory resetting your tablet will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Cherry Mobile Logo / Fusion Fire Logo(sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your tablet.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME DOWN + Power button (for about 10 seconds). When it power up, release the POWER Button. Keep pressing and holding VOLUME DOWN until you see an Android with exclamation mark.
3. Press the HOME Button (Forth button from left to right, next to VOLUME UP) to reveal Android System Recovery.
4. Select wipe data / factory reset. Then select YES -- delete all user data. To navigate press the VOLUME ROCKER, to confirm your selection PRESS VOLUME UP
4. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a