This tutorial is for Huawei Y3200-U10....
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Huawei Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Button simultaneously. A boot menu will appear. Select Recovery Mode. Press VOLUME UP to navigate and PRESS VOLUME DOWN to confirm your selection.
3. An Android with exclamation will appear with "no command." word in it. Press option key (right side of home key) to activate android system recovery.
5. Select wipe datta / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the HOME KEY to confirm the selection
6. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache
first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.