This tutorial is for Cherry Mobile Bubble for board version 1 and version 2, follow my guide below.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Cherry Mobile Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously, keep on pressing until the phone power up.
3. A phone with exclamation mark will appear. Press HOME BUTTON to activate Android System Recovery.
4. Select wipe data / factory reset, then YES -- delete all user data, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the POWER button to confirm the selection
5. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.