This tutorial is for BS Mobile Stark, follow my guide below.
This phone has Spreadtrum Chip (SPD6825) my gadget do not support this kind of chip. Im lucky that I found out the recovery mode after an hour.
Hopefully this tutorial will help you to unlock or fix your phone.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in BS Mobile Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously. Keep holding the buttons until the phone power up. When you see the BS Mobile Logo immediately Press the HOME Button without releasing VOLUME DOWN + POWER Button.
3. An android Robot with red exclamation mark will appear. Press POWER button to activate Android System Recovery
4. Select wipe data / factory reset, then YES -- delete all user data, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the POWER button to confirm the selection
5. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.