Just Another Gadget Blog

Breaking

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Cherry Mobile Tornado firmware/stock rom to unbrick your tablet

This firmware is for Cherry Mobile Tornado. I know this tablet is already old but if you still need this firmware you can download it below.

You can only use this firmware if your tablet is still booting up/booting up in recovery mode. Deadboot tablet is not supported

Flashing this firmware will rebrand your tablet into Ainol Tornados/Mars (choose what you want). You need an SD Card when flashing your tablet.


DOWNLOAD THIS FILE
Firmware --> Cherry Mobile Tornado



FLASHING THE FIRMWARE
  1. Copy the firmware file that you downloaded in your SD Card
  2. Turn off your tablet
  3. Press VOLUME UP+VOLUME DOWN+POWER BUTTON+HOME BUTTON (so literally all buttons available.
  4. Wait until a green word appear (upgrading something like that) and it will go to recovery mode. If it did not appear just keep on repeating.
  5. In recovery mode select apply update from sdcard






  • Then choose the firmware that you downloaded before.
  • Just wait until it launches Aroma File Manager (You will see Chinese words)
  • I choose Tornados (because that is the only English words beside Mars, you can choose which brand name you want in the left side of the screen)
  • Then I choose the first selection which I don't understand.







  • Then a pop up message will appear in Chinese language I choose the right button (if you can't proceed press the left button, because I already forgot)
  • Then I choose the first selection again. And a pop up message will appear again just do the same in number 10
  • And this will continue to flash the firmware, you can also see it in the progress bar. just wait until the tablet reboot or until it prompts you to reboot your tablet.

  • I'm sorry for poorly written tutorial (the tablet is not with me anymore when I wrote this tutorial), but I guess that should help or give you an idea what to do.

    As always you can always drop a comment for questions and I will be glad to answer your queries.

    Tested by: ME

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Pages