I have a new firmware and this is for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 or G316HU. I have already tried this firmware. I flashed it in a reboot loop phone or stuck in Samsung logo.
Download These Files First before proceeding
Odin --> Odin 3.07
Firmware -- > G313HU
Samsung Driver -- > SamsungDriver
"Extract these files in your desired folder"
Installing the driver
1. Install driver first just keep on hitting next. (Open/Execute/Run SamsungDrivePack)
2. After installing the driver Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
3. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable
4. Wait for it to finish installing the driver.
"Note: Sometimes it is better to reboot your PC. After installing the driver."
BEFORE PROCEEDING IN FLASHING MAKE SURE THAT THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED OR 50% CHARGED.
Flashing your Phone
1. Open Odin 3.07
2. Load the file (PDA Only). Click on PDA then look for the firmware that you had extracted.
PDA --> S7392XXUANC3_S7392OJVANB4_S7392XXUANC1_HOME.tar.md5
|Picture is example only.|
3. Do not check repartition.
4. When you are ready to flash your phone, Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
5. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable, wait for a value in the ID:COM to appear. It will turn yellow with number example: COM32, if it nothing appear close Odin an open it again and load the file again.
6. Press START to proceed flashing your phone. Wait until it is done, the phone will reboot after flashing.
I hope this tutorial help you. Drop a comment if there is something is not clear to you. Cheers! ^_^