This firmware is for Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 J120F.
I have already tried and tested this firmware.
This tutorial is same with the new Galaxy J1 2016, just follow it and replace the firmware that you downloaded below.
For other variant of Galaxy J1, I will post it in another article. The file in this post consist of PIT, BOOTLOADER, PDA, MODEM and CSC file.
Download These Files First before proceeding
"If you are having hard time downloading the file in datafilehost make sure to UNCHECK "DOWNLOAD WITH SECURED DOWNLOAD MANAGER" below DOWNLOAD button"
Odin --> Odin 3.07
Firmware -- > J120F XXU1AOL2 OXE1AOL3.part01
Firmware -- > J120F XXU1AOL2 OXE1AOL3.part02
"Extract these files in your desired folder"
Installing the driver
1. Install driver first just keep on hitting next. (Open/Execute/Run SamsungDrivePack)
2. After installing the driver Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
3. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable
4. Wait for it to finish installing the driver.
"Note: Sometimes it is better to reboot your PC. After installing the driver."
BEFORE PROCEEDING IN FLASHING MAKE SURE THAT THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED OR 50% CHARGED.
Flashing your Phone
*** For Rebootloop you can only check PDA, PHONE and CSC. (This is only base on my experience, because flashing PIT is dangerous too. You might brick your phone.)
PIT --> J13G.pit
BOOLOADER --> BOOTLOADER_BL_J100HXXU0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_user_low_ship.tar
PDA --> PDA_AP_J100HXXU0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
PHONE --> MODEM_CP_J100HXXU0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
CSC --> CSC_OXE_J100HOXE0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
|Picture is example only.|
3. Do not check repartition.
I hope this tutorial help you. Drop a comment if there is something is not clear to you. Cheers! ^_^
Make sure to leave a feedback ;)