Just Another Gadget Blog

Breaking

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Honor 8a JAT-LX3 JAT-L29 FRP Files

The file is for Honor 8a and this phone is also known as Huawei Y6s. So yes  the phone is a rebranded Huawei phone. I have  tried it on JAT-LX3 and JAT-L29 only. I do not recommend on trying it on other variants of Huawei Y6s. If you want to try you can, but I'm not responsible for bricking your phone ;) I'm assuming that you need to download the file because you already know what to do with the file. So I am not making a lengthy tutorial on how to use it.




What's included in the file?
  1. Auth file
  2. DA File
  3. SPFlashTool
  4. HEX Address for FRP Removal (Text file)

You can download the VCOM driver on the right page of my blog if you  still don't have the driver. I'll be glad to reply on your inquiry in the comment box. 

Please keep on supporting my page thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages