Just Another Gadget Blog

Breaking

Monday, March 29, 2021

Reorganizing my Blog

New Templates

 

Hey guys today I’ll be making a new template for firmwares / stock ROM. Most of my tutorials here are not updated anymore or most of it are not applicable in today’s devices. I’ll just make the tutorial simple and will just add some notes. So that you can follow it easily.

 

Modern Phone needs “MODERN SOLUTIONS”

Some phones like REALME, OPPO, XIAOMI needs online service to reflash your phone’s firmware/stock ROM. It is not free, you need to pay for it. And it is not free and also it is not cheap. That would be your last resort if you want to recover your phone. Most updated phones firmware has a big file. And it is hard to upload. I’ll be uploading the firmware by part so that it would be easy to upload the file. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages