This tutorial is for Torque Droidz Blast. Not the Torque Droidz Blast X. You can check out the official picture for your reference.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Torque Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button simultaneously. You must Press the Power Button first before pressing the VOLUME UP and wait until you see a phone with exclamation mark.
3. Press Power Button or Volume up to activate Android System Recovery (I forgot the exact button to press, but it's either of the two button)
4. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the Power Button to confirm your selection.
5. Reboot your phone.
Note: If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment. If you have time please can you confirm the button to activate the Android System Recovery, so I can update the blog post. Thank you.