Oh my Lenovo A706 drop by in my workplace and had to write this tutorial for hard resetting this phone. Later on I will upload the STOCK rom for this device. The ROM is a bit big so i need to split it.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Lenovo Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
Method 1: 1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button simultaneously. Just keep holding it until you see a menu in black in white color.
3. Select EraseUserdata, to navigate press the Volume Rocker and to confirm the selection press Power Button.
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN + Power button simultaneously. Just keep holding it until you see Android System Recovery.
3. Select data/factory reset. To navigate press the volume rocker to confirm press power button.
4. Reboot your phone.
I hope this tutorial helps you. If you have time, please confirm if the tutorial is working for feedback thank you.