I can't find a tutorial to hard reset or factory reset Cherry Mobile Emerald. After tinkering of this phone. I found the hidden fastboot. You need PC to hard reset your phone.
You need to download these file first:
1. ADB Fastboot Tools --> Download Here
2. PDANet --> Driver
"Extract these file in your desired folder"
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press Volume Down and connect your phone in your computer/laptop. Do not release Volume Down when connecting it to your computer/laptop.
3. You will notice that it will stuck up in Emerald Logo
4. Go to adb-fastboot-win folder, and open commandprompt.bat
5. In commandprompt type this command
"adb reboot-bootloader"6. This will restart the phone in fastboot mode
7. In commandprompt again type this command
"fastboot -w"Do not include " " in the command this will not execute the proper command.
Please confirm if this procedure is working in your unit. Thank you. Just a comment below.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.