Check out this tutorial for Huawei Y210 for removing password, pattern lock and gmail account. This is a brand an old phone already.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Huawei Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Button simultaneously
3. Unhold the power button when the phone power up but do not release the volume up.
4. An Android with exclamation will appear, just wait for it for the Android System Recovery to appear
5. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the Power Button to confirm the selection
6. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache
first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.