Oh Young, Oh Young!, the Samsung Galaxy Young S6312 came into my workplace and I'm giving the tutorial how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Young S6312
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Samung Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Home Button +Power button simultaneously. Release all the button when the phone vibrates and starts to power up. Or release all button when Samsung Logo appear. You will notice that it will reboot two times.
3. Wait for the Android robot to appear and the Android Sytem Recovery will automatically appear.
4. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the Power Button to confirm your selection.
5. Reboot your phone.
Note: If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.