This tutorial is for SKK A6. We need to use PC to factory reset your phone. Because this phone does not have a android system recovery. But the alternative way is to wipe your phone in fastboot mode. You can wipe your phone in Windows and my favorite Linux OS (Lubuntu).
You can do this in Windows and Linux OS.
First you need to download a file.
1. ADB Fastboot Driver --> Download Here
2. ADB Fastboot Tools -- >Download Here
After Downloading all the files. And install first the driver.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Logo Only (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset / factory reset will erase your data.
Using fastboot command.
1.Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold Volume Down and Power button together
3. A fastboot word in your phone will appear
4. Connect your phone in the PC via USB, the driver will automatically install
5. Go to the file that you extracted and look for commandprompt.bat
6. In command prompt type this two command below
fastboot -w7. Wait for your phone to reboot properly.
First you need to update your package manager and download fastboot tools for android.
Here is how to download it
1. Open terminal or press this ctrl + alt + T and it will open up Terminal, this is for Ubuntu, Lubuntu command that I have tried.
2. Then in terminal type the following command
sudo apt-get update3. After installing it, enter FASTBOOT mode in your phone.
sudo apt-get install android-tools-fastboot
4. Go to terminal again and execute this command
sudo fastboot -wI hope this tutorial helps you. If you have any questions just drop a commend below.
sudo fastboot reboot