You can recover your S5280 with boot loop problem or stuck in android in this tutorial. If you have problem like the phone is keep on rebooting, stuck on logo. Do not try this tutorial in yoour S5282, because this has different firmware. It might brick your S5282 if you proceed in this tutorial.
You need to download several files including the firmware
Odin --> Odin 3.07
Firmware -- > S5280XXAMF1_OXXAME5.zip
Samsung Driver -- > SamsungDriver
"Extract these files in your desired folder"
Installing the driver
1. Install driver first just keep on hitting next.
2. After installing the driver Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
3. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable
4. Wait for it to finish installing the driver.
"Note: Sometimes it is better to reboot your PC. After installing the driver."
BEFORE PROCEEDING IN FLASHING MAKE SURE THAT THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED OR 50% CHARGED.
Flashing your Phone
1. Open Odin 3.07
2. Load the following file. PDA, Phone, CSC. No need to overwrite Boot. And its okey to not include the pit file.
PDA --> CODE_S5280XXAMF1_1247256_REV03_user_low_ship.tar.md5
Phone -- > MODEM_S5280XXAMF1_REV03.tar.md5
CSC -- > CSC_OXX_S5280OXXAME5_1236083_REV03_user_low_ship.tar.md5
3. Do not check repartition in option key, copy only what is shown in the picture above.
4. When you are ready to flash your phone, Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
5. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable, wait for a value in the ID:COM to appear. It will turn yellow with number example: COM32
6. Press START to proceed flashing your phone. Wait until it is done, the phone will reboot after flashing.
I hope this tutorial help you. Drop a comment if there is something is not clear to you. Cheers! ^_^