phones are a bit rare in my area, but this Lenovo A690 came by with
gmail account lock up. I'll be providing a tutorial to hard reset your
Lenovo A690 this will be an easy one :D
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Lenovo Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button. Keep pressing the button until an Android robot appear in you screen. Press HOME capacitive key to activate Android System Recovery
3. Android System Recovery will appear.
4. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the MENU Key (left capacitive key) to confirm your selection
5. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a