Hey ho!,Im done uploading the stock rom for MyPhone Rio Fun, this is the second firmware that I will gonna upload for today.
Update: Link was broken and I updated the link already
Firmware Here -->MyPhone Rio Fun v1 Part 1
Firmware Here -->MyPhone Rio Fun v1 Part 2
SPFlashTool --> SPFlashTool
SPFlashTool --> LatestVersion
"Extract the files to your desired folder" See picture below"
"You can use any of the Flashtool above"
First try the Alternative Driver, which is the AutoInstaller. Just open the install.bat then it will automatically install the driver. Then proceed to flashing. If it did not work then proceed with VCOM driver that you had downloaded. Then install it manually follow the guide below.
Video Reference using Driver Auto Installer (watch in HD)
When installing it manually your phone must be turned off, then connect it to your computer/laptop while pressing VOLUME UP or VOLUME DOWN. This will detect and look for the driver.
1. This is the first time that you will connect your phone and it will search for the correct driver.
2. Check include this location ... ... and click on browse. Look for USB VCOM Driver and Click on 2K_XP_COM folder if you are using Windows XP or Win7 for Windows 7 and then press OK when you are done picking the right folder for the driver.
3. If the driver is successfully installed MediaTek DA USB VCOM will appear in the New Hardware Wizard.
Video Installing VCOM Driver (please watch in HD)
Video Flashing your phone (please watch in HD)
1. Launch FlashTool
2. Click on Scatter-Loading, and load your scatter file. (see example below with loaded file in Flash Tool
Video Reference Using FlashTool version 5.xxx (watch in HD)
3. After you load the file, press F9 or Press Download to Flash your Phone.
4. If Download is not possible, you can press Firmware Upgrade.
5. After you press Download or Firmware Upgrade re-insert your battery and connect your Phone to the PC. Press Volume Down or Volume Up while connecting to PC.
"Hard reset your phone after flashing"
I hope this tutorial help you. Please drop a comment if something is not clear to you.