The Alcatel One Touch 5021E dropped by in my workstation and guess what? I have a tutorial on how to hard reset your Alcatel One Touch 5021E. This phone has two ways to hard reset your. First one is via stock Android System Recovery and the other one is via Fastboot method. But in this tutorial I doing the Android System Recovery mode.
For Fastboot Method Click Me
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Alcatel Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and hold VOLUME UP and POWER Button. Keep pressing the button until you see a boot MENU.
3. Select Recovery Mode (VOLUME UP to navigate, VOLUME Down to confirm your selection)
4. Android System Recovery will appear
5. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the POWER Button to confirm your selection
6. Reboot your phone.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.