A starmobile tablet came into my work station and made a tutorial on how to hard reset. The table is the Star Mobile 7 HD.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in StarMobile Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your tablet.
2. Press and hold the POWER + VOLUME UP (left button when you are holding the tablet vertically and the camera is on the left side). Until you see the Android Robot, then release all buttons.
3. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume UP to navigate and press VOLUME DOWN to confirm your selection
4. Reboot your phone.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.