Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in SKK Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your tablet
2. Press and Hold first the POWER Button and then immediately Press and HOLD VOLUME DOWN, it will enter in factory mode
3. Factory Mode, select the chinese character with eMMC on it.
4. Wait for it to erase the data in your tablet, it will take about 3 to five minutes and It will automatically reboot.
5. If it did not automatically reboot, you can press the power button until your tablet power off. Note:
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.