The tutorial is for Cloudfone Excite 400dx. I will posting the stock ROM for this particular phone. SO stay tuned ^_^
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Cloudfone Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button. Keep pressing the button until you see the Green Robot with exclamation mark.
3. To activate Android System Recovery press POWER Button.
4. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press VOLUME UP to confirm your selection
5. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a