Im done uploading the firmware for SM-T210 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Wifi firmware / stock rom. I also included the pit file in case you need it.
You need to download several files including the firmware
Odin --> Odin 3.07
Firmware -- > T210XXAMKF_T210OXXAMK2 - 1.zip.001
Firmware --> Part 2
Firmware --> Part 3
Firmware --> Part 4
Firmware --> Part 5
Firmware --> Part 6
Firmware --> Part 7
Firmware --> Part 8
Firmware --> Part 9
PIT file --> PIT File
Samsung Driver -- > SamsungDriver
"Extract these files in your desired folder"
"Use 7zip to Extract all parts of the files"
You can fix the following issue:
- Damaged SystemUI
- Forced Closing App (if hard reset is not possible)
Installing the driver
1. Install driver first just keep on hitting next.
2. After installing the driver Press and Hold VOLUME DOWN + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
3. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable
4. Wait for it to finish installing the driver.
"Note: Sometimes it is better to reboot your PC. After installing the driver."
BEFORE PROCEEDING IN FLASHING MAKE SURE THAT THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED OR 50% CHARGED.
Flashing your Device
1. Open Odin 3.07
2. Click in PIT and look for LT02.pit, click in PDA, and look for T210XXAMKF_T210OXXAMK2_T210XXAMKF_HOME.tar.md5.
PIT --> LT02.pit
PDA --> T210XXAMKF_T210OXXAMK2_T210XXAMKF_HOME.tar.md5.
|Picture above is for reference only|
3. Do not check repartition in option key, copy only what is shown in the picture above.
4. When you are ready to flash your phone, Press and Hold VOLUME DOWN + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
5. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable, wait for a value in the ID:COM to appear. It will turn yellow with number example: COM32, if it nothing appear close Odin and open it again and load the file again.
6. Press START to proceed flashing your phone. Wait until it is done, the device will reboot after flashing.
I hope this tutorial help you. Drop a comment if there is something is not clear to you. Cheers! ^_^