Hey guys I have another firmware for Galaxy J1 and this time this is for J100ML variant of Samsung Galaxy J1.
As usual I have copy pasted the content from my previous post of Samsung Galaxy J1 because it is only the same, just replace the corresponding file for each placement.
I hope this firmware help you to unbrick your phone
For other variant of Galaxy J1, I will post it in another article. The file in this post consist of PIT, BOOTLOADER, PDA, MODEM and CSC file.
Download These Files First before proceeding
Odin --> Odin 3.07
Firmware -- > J100ML DXU0AOB3 OLC0AOB5 Part 1
Firmware -- > J100ML DXU0AOB3 OLC0AOB5 Part 2
Samsung Driver -- > SamsungDriver
"Extract these files in your desired folder"
"Extract with WinRar
Installing the driver
1. Install driver first just keep on hitting next. (Open/Execute/Run SamsungDrivePack)
2. After installing the driver Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
3. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable
4. Wait for it to finish installing the driver.
"Note: Sometimes it is better to reboot your PC. After installing the driver."
BEFORE PROCEEDING IN FLASHING MAKE SURE THAT THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED OR 50% CHARGED.
Flashing your Phone
*** For Rebootloop you can only check PDA, PHONE and CSC. (This is only base on my experience, because flashing PIT is dangerous too. You might brick your phone.)
PIT --> J13G.pit
BOOLOADER --> BOOTLOADER_BL_J100HXXU0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_user_low_ship.tar
PDA --> PDA_AP_J100HXXU0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
PHONE --> MODEM_CP_J100HXXU0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
CSC --> CSC_OXE_J100HOXE0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
|Picture is example only.|
3. Do not check repartition.
I hope this tutorial help you. Drop a comment if there is something is not clear to you. Cheers! ^_^