you proceed flashing / hard resetting your phone / tablet make sure
to back up your important files if possible. Because we care about
We also suggest that your battery should be atleast 50% or better to have it fully charge, lower than the said value may cause unwanted result, such as bricking your phone / tablet rendering it unuseable. This is very important in flashing your phone / tablet. Use original USB cable as possible.
Files that you downloaded should not be corrupted, if ever the file is corrupted you might brick your phone. Or the flashing will start.
Drivers are very important specially in Spreadtrum Chipset, having an Spreadtrum SPD6610 (non android devices) driver will not work in SPD6820 (android devices).
If you are using laptop to flash your phone, make your that it has enough charge. If your laptop shutdown when your flashing your phone/tablet, you'll end up bricking your phone. Sometimes you can still recover your phone just flash it again and your phone will boot up again. But that is just a case to case basis, if your phone / tablet is deadboot (totally dead, erased all program in the chip) you can't recover it, you will need to seek professional help (technician).
Did you forgot your google account or you cannot enable the data connection so that you can enter your google account to your phone to recover your phone.
In this tutorial we will remove the pattern lock of your phone (SKK A11). Just follow the instructions carefully so that you can fully restore your phone into its normal state.
*** Note: I am not responsible for bricking your phone, files uploaded are proven tested to support SKK A11 regardless of the phone color.
Lets proceed. Download First the 3 files.
Research Download ----> Here
UserBlock ------> Here
Spreadtrum Driver -------> Here
After downloading the 3 files. Extract it in one folder.
1. Open Research Download
2. Load Packet, it is the first button in Research Download, look for SKKA11 file that you extracted. It is usually .pac format.
3. Check the following below: ONLY THE THREE
4. Click in Calibration Page, in Research Download. And UnCHECK ALL
5. Press OK, and Press Play Button.
Check Picture for you reference
To Connect your phone.
1. Press Volume Down or Volume UP and Hold it.
2. Insert USB Cable while holding Volume UP or Down
3. This time your computer might need the driver, you can find the driver in Spreadtrum.rar file and install the necessary file that is needed.
4. This time the Research Download should detect your phone and continue flashing/resetting your phone.
I hope this tutorial helps. If you have any questions just drop a comment.