It is another day another tutorial to you my followers :). This one is for Samsung Galaxy i8150. We'll Samsung is one easiest phone to perform a hard reset. Every procedure has the same combination.
As i've always say always back up your data, if possible before doing a hard reset if you data is important. Because that my responsibility, I only tutorial. Ok. Without further ado. Check out the procedure below.
Just follow the instruction below.
1. Press and hold VOLUME UP + Home Button + Power Button.
2. As soon as the SAMSUNG logo appear unhold the POWER Button ONLY, keep holding VOLUME UP and HOME Button
3. An Android Logo Will Appear, press the MENU button and the lights will DIM. Just wait until Android System Recovery will appear
4. Select wipe data/factory reset, to navigate Press the VOLUME rocker, To Select Press the HOME Button.
5. Then finally reboot your phone.
NOTE: If the password or pattern lock is not removed after hard resetting try wiping the cache first in the android system recovery, then perform hard reset.
I hope you like this tutorial. A simple thank you in the comment box will suffice. Stay tuned for more tutorial and firmware's to be uploaded.